For Cafe Bazaar, both quality and quantity of content is a necessity. The content of your app must be significantly different from the sort of stuff our user can easily find on the Internet. Excursive, incoherent content will not pass the review process.
Apps with diffusive or irrelevant content will not be published on Cafe Bazaar.
Beside app content, features, user interface and usability is also vital. Every app must have quality and acceptable UI for publication.
We have over a million apps in Cafe Bazaar. If your App is of no use, or if it’s not unique nor provide some form of entertainment, or if your app is plain creepy, it may not be accepted.
- Applications similar to the developer’s previous apps may not be accepted.
- Apps that are designed predominantly for the display of ads will be rejected.
- Apps with the primary function of lottery or gambling will be rejected.
- Apps that are not very useful, unique, are simply websites bundled as Apps may be rejected.
- Apps that crash or exhibit bugs will be rejected.
- Apps that read or write data outside its designated container area will be rejected.