Managing and reporting policy violations
If you see any application that is violating our policies, please report it to us. Whatever you send us will be checked by our experts.
Report copyrighted content
f the content owned by you in accordance with the copyright laws is published without your consent and confirmation, please inform us via the email address “firstname.lastname@example.org” in the following format: Bazaar will carefully review your complaint, and, if the complaint applies, makes the content in question unavailable.
To check the copyright issues, it is required to send us required information in the following format:
- The copyright work holder name.
- Contact information, including your name, contact number and email address. (If you do not own copyright, please describe your relationship with the original owner)
- Describe: (a) the exact list of content you are complaining about its publishing and its placing in the program. (B) Registration number and content permissions, if any.
- Explain the application's link on Bazaar, its name, the version number (if applicable) and the publisher's name.
- Add this sentence: "I am sure that the work copyright owner does not allow the publication of the content mentioned in the program and the developer of program is not allowed to use it in accordance with the law"
- Add this statement: "hereby I declare that I have permission to act on this on copyright owner behalf and the content of this report is true and correct."
- Write to the address “email@example.com”.
If the publisher violates the copyright laws repeatedly, Bazaar will block their developer account. If you believe that the developer violates the rules repeatedly, please send us sufficient information to address the issue.
Report trademark infringement
To demonstrate goodwill to owners of trademarks, Bazaar will conduct limited investigations into reasonable complaints. If you believe a trademark has been misused in an app, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org in the manner mentioned below.
For your complaint to be considered, you need to provide us with the below information in the mentioned format:
1. Name of owner of trademark
2. Contact info, including your name, phone number, and email address (if you are not the owner of the trademark, please indicate your relationship with the owner).
3. Explain: a. The list of concerned trademark(s) and where they are placed in an app; or any further explanation. b. The registration number for that trademark (if existing).
4. The link to the app in Bazaar, the app name, version number (if needed), and name of publisher.
5. Add the following statement: I am sure that the owner of this trademark does not allow using it in the above app, neither is the developer authorized to use it under law.
6. Add the following statement: Hereby I announce that I am authorized by the owner of the trademark to take action on this and that the content of this report is real and correct.
7. Correspond via email@example.com.
In case the publisher of the app has repeatedly violated the law, Bazaar will block their developer account. If you believe that a developer repeatedly violates the law, please provide us with ample information for consideration.
Report Unauthorized App
Bazaar attempts to prevent unauthorized sale and distribution of Iranian and foreign-developed apps. If you run across an app that belongs to someone other than whom it claims, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the case to be addressed, you need to provide us with the below information in the mentioned format:
1. Name of app’s actual developer
2. Link to original app and its package name
3. Contact info, including your name, phone number, and email address (if you are not the developer of the app, please explain your relationship with them).
4. Explain: a. Have the codes and database of the original app been misappropriated or has the app been published identically? b. Registration number of the app (if existing).
5. In case the app has not been published identically, explain precisely what section(s) of it have been misappropriated and how laws have been violated.
6. Link to the trespassing app, its name, version code (if necessary) and name of distributor.
7. Add this statement: I am sure that the above-mentioned app is not open-source, and that its real developer has not authorized its distribution.
8. Add this statement: Hereby I announce that I am entitled to pursuing this case on behalf of the owner of the app, and that the content of this report is true and correct.
9. Use your developer account email (if available) to correspond with email@example.com.
We may need to ask you for further information as occasion warrants.
In case the publisher of the app has repeatedly violated the law, Bazaar will close their developer account. If you believe a developer repeatedly violates the rules, please send us ample information for consideration.
Report inappropriate content
If you see inappropriate content in Bazaar applications, you can report the case for review.
In your reports, always focus on the underlying problem, and carefully describe which part of the program or the explanatory information is violation. These reports are serious to us and we will consider them.
How to send a report with a mobile phone and Bazaar app:
- Open Bazaar app from your mobile phone.
- Enter the application page.
- At the bottom of the page, select the "Complaint Program" option.
- Choose the reason for your report.
- Explain the inappropriate content placement.
- Select the record option.
How to write a report through a computer:
If you see inappropriate content on Bazaar, you can send the program link along with a description of complaint, through the email address “firstname.lastname@example.org” to inform us.
Was this content helpful?
Write your comment here...
If you have any comment on this content or any idea to make it better, use this form to send us your comment.
Publish Date: 1400-04-11 16:10
Latest Update: 1400-04-12 10:03