Ads shown in your app are part of your content and you are responsible for any violations.
Ads in your app must not violate the terms of Cafe Bazaar Content Policy, including those concerning illegal activities, violence, sexually explicit content, or privacy violations.
Ads that interfere the functionality of your app or force the user to click on them are not acceptable. Instances of annoying ads can include a wide range and mentioning all of them is not possible in this document. However, it is essential for developers to respect all user rights.
The following guidelines can help you:
- Display your ads within your UI: If possible, display ads only within your app's UI. This leads to a better user experience and helps avoid policy violations. Displaying ads on lock screen or showing ads after pushing buttons like home screen or other irrelevant icons is prohibited. Place ads in a proper place within your app: Ads should not be displayed in a way that will cause users to click on them unintentionally or bother users while using app features. If you are using extension in your apps, ads should not appear on them. Also, ads should not start appearing by tapping on icons or buttons that their main functionality is not showing advertisements, such as the exit button.
- Do not force the user to respond to ads to use the app: Forcing the user to click on ads or to purchase goods and services that are displayed within in order to use the app and its feature, is against the law.Also, in-app ads should be easy to dismiss by the user, and the user should not notice any disadvantages or Lack of functionality of the app.
- Don't make changes outside of the app without consent: Ads must not make changes outside of the app or effect the user's phone OS or other apps which are installed on the phone without the user's full knowledge and consent.
- Notification ads are prohibited: Your app (or its components or derivative elements) may not use system level notifications and alerts containing ads unless the notifications are part of the explicit feature set of the app.
- Don't add shortcuts, bookmarks, or icons: Your app and its ads must not add home screen shortcuts, browser bookmarks, or icons on the user's device as a service to third parties or for advertising purposes.
Ads must not simulate or impersonate the user interface of any app, or notification and warning elements of an operating system. Your app must not display any ad that attempts to impersonate or represent a system function or UI component.
Below guidelines can help you:
- No fake app UI notifications: Ads should not impersonate the interface of an application for advertising purposes.
- No fake system dialogs or warnings: Any ad that presents itself as a system dialog or warning and asks for user input is in violation of Cafe Bazaar policies.
- No fake app updates: Ads should not impersonate system UI for app updates.