If you see inappropriate content in Bazaar applications, you can report the case for review.
In your reports, always focus on the underlying problem, and carefully describe which part of the program or the explanatory information is violation. These reports are serious to us and we will consider them.
How to send a report with a mobile phone and Bazaar app:
- Open Bazaar app from your mobile phone.
- Enter the application page.
- At the bottom of the page, select the "Complaint Program" option.
- Choose the reason for your report.
- Explain the inappropriate content placement.
- Select the record option.
How to write a report through a computer:
If you see inappropriate content on Bazaar, you can send the program link along with a description of complaint, through the email address “email@example.com” to inform us.